Thursday, December 3, 2009

Welcome Back Daryl Raymond Tuffey!!!!

It's been 5 yrs since Daryl played his last test match for NZ. Myself, being a big fan of his bowling; thought to say Welcome & All the Best!!!

Here are his quotes on the day's proceedings:

"It was pretty cold out there. The wind wasn't too bad, it was just a little cold. I was a bit nervous going into the game, not having played a Test for a while. But once I got the first couple of spells out of the way, I was back into the game. I was feeling really happy after the first ten overs, having only gone for around eight runs."

"I was confident that I had good preparation and build-up. I've been bowling well for a few months now, and it's nice to have a few wickets behind you. Obviously it's disappointing to have a good mate, Shane Bond, out injured. I would have loved to have played a game with him."

- Daryl Raymond Tuffey - A Black Caps Player


No comments: